CALL FOR ARTICLES
"United States of America: 150 years on the road to superpower status"
An editorial board of "Ante Portas" encourages authors to send in articles regarding the birth and evolution of the idea of world power in the history of the United States in the last 150 years. The subject of our interest, among other things, are:
- foreign and security policy of the United States over the course of the last 150 years;
- economic grounds of the U.S. world power position;
- the participation of the U.S. in both world wars and in the Cold War;
- dark and dissembled aspects concerning the U.S. position as a world power since the era
- of the Civil War till the 21st century;
- the contemporary challenges for the U.S. hegemony in the world.